FIREWOOD MUST BE PURCHASED LOCALLY OR AT THE OFFICE. Cutting, chopping or bark peeling of trees and branches is not permitted. Hatchets, axes and saws are not allowed in our woods.
SPEED LIMIT 5 MI. PER HOUR — violation of this rule will result in eviction.
GARBAGE — discard all types of garbage; including grease, sanitary napkins, coffee grounds and cigarette butts in the provided garbage cans at each site.
UNLICENSED MOTORIZED BIKES, cycles, ORV’s, etc. are not permitted to be ridden on the grounds.
CHILDREN must be supervised by their parents at all times while on the campground.
1 CAR PERMITTED PER SITE — others will be parked in spots designated by management.
HY-LAND COURT LIABILITY — owner and management absolve themselves from liability or responsibility of loss by fire, theft, accident or any cause.
VISITORS MUST REGISTER — anyone who is not part of your camping unit must stop at the office to register. There is an extra charge for overnight stays.
WATER must be taken from designated spigots, not restrooms. Do not wash dishes in the restrooms.
VIOLATION OF LAW or ordinance of this (city, village, town, county or state) will not be tolerated. The owners or management of Hy-Land Court will not be responsible for any such act committed.
QUIET HOURS are at all times. Absolute silence after 10:00 PM. Music, singing, talking, laughter or any noise must be kept to a level that can only be heard on your site - not your neighbors.
PETS — We love all kinds of animals, but only domestic pets, like cats and dogs, are allowed at Hy-land Court.
• Pets must be on a leash at all times.
• You must clean up after your pet.
• Pets should be walked in designated areas and must be kept under control at all times.
• Pets should not be left unattended or tied up outside.
• Pets must be taken with you when you leave.
• No excessive noise, barking, disruptive or aggressive behavior allowed within your site or to other guests.
• If your pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, campground management will require you to find other accommodations without a refund.
• Hy-land Court reserves the right to contact Animal Control to have a pet removed.
• Pets are not permitted in public buildings including the shower and laundry buildings.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!